Blockchain Developer (Ecommerce) at Rally
Blockchain Developer (Ecommerce)Rally
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Europe
394 days ago
🔥 56 applications
About the Job
Rally gives e-commerce merchants the freedom to build a checkout experience that reflects their brand and is enabled for an inevitable Web3 future of commerce. We have a long-term decentralized vision for our product and company and are looking for a blockchain developer to help design, implement, and support a distributed blockchain-based network. Your primary responsibilities will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and building and launching a blockchain network. You would be joining a high-impact group of accomplished engineers who are building emergent technology in the e-commerce space. This is an exciting and formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in building something new, expanding your skillset and domain knowledge, and working with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast. Check out our blog for more on decentralization and our next steps in Web3.
This Role Will
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintain that of existing ones
Who You Are
- 3+ years (excluding internship or college projects) of strong software development background
- In-depth knowledge about Fundamentals of Blockchain, cryptography, P2P Networks, DeFi.
- Proficiency in ONE or more of the following languages (or similar): Solidity, Rust, Go, Java
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of Ethereum blockchain and/or Solana blockchain, or similar, including product development processes using the latest technologies
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Understanding of how blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards protocols work
- Development experience using IPFS, Solana API, and EVM API
- Development experience in AWS, Azure, or any other Cloud space
- In-depth understanding of Web3 dynamics and inner workings
- Looking for a full-time, fully remote role.
Who We Are
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won’t hear “that’s not my job”. We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering e-commerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Comprehensive, employer-paid health benefits
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.
Please apply here: https://dynamitejobs.com/apply/5buzdjdsgCcyZLLrI4Xs
Blockchain, C++, Rust, Software Development, Solidity
$120,000 - $180,000 per year + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) EngineerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
8 days ago
✅ 31 applications
Hedera Blockchain DApp DeveloperLuther Tech
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
40 days ago
🔥 54 applications
Senior Blockchain DeveloperAd-Yo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Berlin, Germany
13 days ago
🔥 64 applications
Full-stack developer at innovative startupByont Labs
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Eindhoven, Netherlands
66 days ago
🔥 74 applications