Integration and Technology Analyst at Kitco Metals
Integration and Technology AnalystKitco Metals
💼 Analyst ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote (North America Only)
571 days ago
✅ 36 applications
About the Job
Kitco provides precious metals products and services to customers in over 80 countries, with media platforms that deliver market data and news to a worldwide audience of millions every day. With over 40 years’ experience, Kitco is regarded as one of the world's largest online retailers and full-service providers of precious metals, as well as the leading commodities media organization, recognized internationally for its authority, integrity, and accuracy.
Kitco Digital Metals is a division, focused on developing and promoting Digital Metals products, aiming to be a world leader using blockchain technology that will modernize the marketplace for commodities. Its flagship products, Vaultchain™ and DirectReserve™ are a digital platform providing businesses and institutions unparalleled access to the precious metals markets with custody services and accounts in a convenient and cost-efficient way to buy, hold and trade via a secure electronic platform that runs on a world-class blockchain technology.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our team in the Integrations & Technology Analyst role. The successful candidate is a key player in engineering a reliable integration platform for secure inter/intra communication between Kitco’s backend systems (DM, ERP, EComm, etc.) and our partners. Such Integration Platform will support communicating and processing of thousands of transactions on a daily basis. This position will be part of the whole cycle of analysis, design, development, deployment as well as the maintenance of the Integration platform.
Working with all related business functions (internal and external), the main responsibilities are (1) collect, analyze, design and document features, functionalities, improvements, implementations, APIs, reports, as well as processes to grow the Integration platform (with specific focus on DM) toward maximizing value for our clients, ease of use as well as scalability, security, and reliability. (2) Lead and coordinate the communication amongst the business, clients as well as the IT team. They will be achieved with the following:
Essential Functions and Tasks
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work with the product teams, development teams, and other stakeholders to realize and execute the growth strategy for the Integration Platform
• Accountable for the success of internal and external API based Integrations; work towards a smooth, efficient deployment & integration experience and go-live.
• Responsible for the end-to-end Digital Metals technical process, client integration signoff and handoff to the Digital Metals operations teams.
• Be the go-to person for our partners on all technical questions related to the Integration platform. Proactively handle all partner issues with integrations, including communicating and technical debugging
• Collaborate on the detailed design of the solution, workflows, and requirements documents
• Document detail of the different Integrations: Features integrated, API and other SDKs used, operational flows, customer journey, specific requirements, or setup to be able to identify dependencies
• Ensure that test case coverage is complete according to business needs and requirements and sign off on UAT and quality control
• Summarize and communicate key information and updates to stakeholders and within IT from project inception to final implementation.
• Escalate issues and propose improvements to the Development, Product, and/or Operations teams
• Share knowledge with peers
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies
• 5+ years of combined IT and business experience, 3+ years BA or related experience in fintech or banking environments
• Proven experience of Integration using APIs
• Experience with GitHub (or other VCs)
• Experience in DevOps
• Good knowledge of the blockchain industry and ecosystem, the key players, and ability to identify trends
• Understanding of BA role in different software development models and methodologies
• Proficiency in elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
• Strong planning and analytical skills
• Data oriented and comfortable in reading and extracting patterns, trends, and insight from data
• Ability to manage and resolve conflicting interests of stakeholders to identify viable solution.
• Knowledge of modeling and requirement management tools (Visio, requirements traceability, etc.).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to work effectively with different individuals of varying skill sets, areas of expertise, communication styles and organizational hierarchies.
• Deliver results working independently and in a team.
• Experience with MS Power Platform
• Experience with DeFi, Web3, and Cloud
• Familiar with cryptography and encryption methods
• Familiarity with smart contract auditing and solidity
• Work experience in financial services
• Previous experience with process analysis, accounting/financial applications
• Proficiency in French language
to be announced + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Crypto AnalystFalcon Global Capital AM
💼 Analyst ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Dubai
112 days ago
🔥 182 applications
Crypto Whitepaper - Writer, Researcher and CreatorTokenomics
💼 Analyst ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
139 days ago
🔥 106 applications
Fraud AnalystU.S. Securities & Exchange Commission
💼 Analyst ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Denver, CO; Fort Worth, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Miami, FL; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Francisco, CA; Washington, DC
249 days ago
✅ 13 applications
Senior Quantitative AnalystVinter
💼 Analyst ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
355 days ago
✅ 15 applications