Chief Technology Officer at CreDA
Chief Technology OfficerCreDA
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Western Europe & North America
218 days ago
🔥 72 applications
About the Job
CreDA is the first trusted decentralized credit rating service that links blockchain (on-chain) and traditional (off-chain) systems to create a universal trust score for Web 3.0
CreDA provides on-chain credit ratings using the CreDA Credit Oracle, employing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to examine the user’s assets, historical transactions, connections, and behavior in the crypto space. This data is used to calculate a credit score that is then minted into a secure credit NFT (cNFT). The cNFT enables the user to demonstrate their credibility and unlock preferential rates and incentives across a variety of use cases e.g., reduced borrow rates on DeFi, additional perks on GameFi, increased status on SocialFi. Coupled with a user’s digital identifier (DID), CreDA supports the interoperability and connection of protocols across the web3 universe.
Our global team includes executives, entrepreneurs and thought leaders from the traditional banking, technology, and crypto industries located across North America, Western Europe and Asia. We’ve been working in relative stealth mode for the past 18 months to ensure we have a stable and functioning product and we are now ready to go to market.
About the role
The Chief Technology Officer is part of the CreDA’s executive management team and will report into the CEO of CreDA. This individual will partner with the management team to shape the technical vision for CreDA, build and oversee a set of strong initiatives in multiple industries, work alongside partners in the broader enterprise space to complete projects and will regularly collaborate and communicate with the community and key stakeholders.
Set a technical strategy and direction for CreDA
• Understand the current capabilities from an overall technical perspective, and what its future technical capabilities should be.
• Understand the wide range of blockchain protocols and translate potential learnings into project proposals and initiatives for CreDA’s roadmap.
• Lead and manage the technology planning, budget, evaluation and decision of projects, with emphasis on cost/benefits analysis.
• Lead processes for reviewing and evaluating different proposals and provide recommendations to the CEO for project funding and technical integrations.
Build up an ecosystem of products and services
• Successfully maintain and grow current projects and other outgoing initiatives.
• Understand what competitors and similar projects do in terms of tooling & libraries for developers and entrepreneurs.
• Develop a roadmap and processes for implementing projects -- directly through CreDA, or as proposals to partners or the general community.
Provide oversight of the technology ecosystem
• Hire, inspire and work closely with engineering teams, made up of project managers and developers (internal or external) to ensure the delivery of the platform and products and oversee the full lifecycle.
• Lead and manage the technology planning, development and post-development process of critical projects (including QA and protocol audits)
Collaborate and communicate with partners on current and future technical efforts towards the goals of CreDA
• Coordinate and drive the business relationships with key internal and significant external partners on projects within the technology ecosystem.
• Build bridges and network in the enterprise and crypto space, providing updates on major initiatives and doing ongoing AMAs
• Support internal IT & security of CreDA by creating and overseeing processes to enable security & IT to work for CreDA.
• Define, monitor and report on KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
• 10+ years’ work experience, 5+ years as a CTO focused on working with external developers and growing an open-source developer community.
• Experience in building and leading a high-performance team of blockchain developers, smart contract engineers, and support staff.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of blockchain technology, cryptography, related use cases and blockchain industry developments (e.g. dApp development, understanding multiple BIPs, how smart contracts work across multiple platforms).
• Have managed the delivery of a successful project using smart contracts.
• Have a track record of working effectively with other senior managers, technical and non-technical.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields (Masters preferred).
What you are like
• You are comfortable in navigating and leading teams in a decentralized environment across different stakeholders.
• You have strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• You are focused on achieving goals in a fast-paced and result-oriented environment.
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset and "getting things done" mentality.
• Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable with public speaking and media engagements
• Comfortable working with a decentralized, remote team across multiple time zones and location
• Understanding of traditional consumer and intuitional credit rating markets an advantage
• Bilingual English and Mandarin an advantage
• Highly Competitive pay & Generous equity (token) incentives
• Flexible and remote working arrangements supported
• We currently have team members based in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, South Africa, Slovenia, India, Taiwan and China (Office spaces available in London and Beijing)
Leadership, Communication, Critical Thinking, Ability to Adapt, Deep Understanding of Blockchain, Understanding of Credit Ratings
Highly Competitive with additional perks and token incentives + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Chief Product OfficerNethermind
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
47 days ago
👁 1971 views
Chief Marketing Officer - Crypto knowledgeAmon
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 London
150 days ago
🔥 96 applications
Chief Marketing OfficerFlare Network
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
244 days ago
✅ 34 applications
Chief Technology Officer - CTOAuras Studios
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote/London,UK
277 days ago
✅ 14 applications