CFO at Openspot
💼 Operations ⏰ Other 🌍 Berlin
649 days ago
✅ 2 applications
About the Job
Openspot is a direct-to-consumer marketplace built on top of a blockchain protocol.
We have recently raised an additional round of funding. We are currently looking for a native German speaker rockstar CFO to oversee the financials and prepare the company for the next round of funding.
We operate in the German market, so experience working with the German regulations is essential.
The position is going to be part-time/gig-based for the first few months, so it is ideal for an MBA student. We have the expectation of you taking on the full-time executive position going forward. We do have an option program for employees.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the reporting and day-to-day financial operations
- Working closely with the founding team on the financial projections and modeling
- Preparing the company for the next round of funding
- Top BB/EB, VC, AM experience is strongly preferred
- Appetite for risk and experience with Venture/Tech is desirable
Clear understanding of blockchain and the crypto space.
Offer will be discussed.
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs