Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Titania Token
Chief Operating Officer (COO)Titania Token
💼 Operations ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
821 days ago
🔥 97 applications
About the Job
Titania is a new-generation platform that uses blockchain technology and smart contracts to provide users with more efficient and transparent interaction with society.
Our ultimate goal is to create a digital economy that will allow people to more effectively solve everyday problems while generating income.
This can be achieved by creating a decentralized ecosystem that provides an array of services, including the Titania Token, which will be used for transactions between different participants in the system.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be leading business growth from end to end, which includes Business Development, Marketing & Operation and Customer Service:
- Drive the business P&L
- Design, plan and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for business growth and success
- Establish policies and procedures that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations and the work of executives
- Maintain relationships and responsible for great experience for affiliates, customers, partners and vendors
- Create business performance reports for the management
- Drive necessary changes
- Take the lead in expansion activities
- Analyse and interpret data and metrics
- Grow people from respective teams
- Organise AMA sessions and talk about the project.
- Previous working experience as COO or equivalent roles for at least 3 years
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as BD, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Legal etc.
- Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis
- Familiarity in crypto business infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving mindest
Excellent leadership skills, Business acumen and Ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a team
To be discussed + Equity