Human Resources Generalist at Wyre, Inc
Human Resources GeneralistWyre, Inc
💼 Operations ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
542 days ago
🔥 257 applications
About the Job
Wyre is on a mission to bring crypto to the masses.
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allow developers to materialize their projects. Our fiat-to-crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (like MetaMask, Opera, Brave, and BRD) to offer the easiest way to convert card payments into crypto. Our flexible White-Label Payment APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, and Users API), enable developers to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, liquidity, banking, and payment processing services so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain!
We’re excited to have you join us on this adventure!
This role reports to the Director of People.
- Manage and enhance our approach to the performance management cycles (quarterly bonus program, annual bonus program)
- Assist with managing our onboarding experience to set new team members and their managers up for success
- Manage and work with third-party providers to ensure proper administration of payroll and benefits
- Plan team building events that work for a remote global culture
- Maintain our HRIS (Gusto & Zenefits) by updating data on hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Provide guidance to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and benefits
- Work closely with the Director of People on all aspects of HR
- Assist recruiter and managers with updating job requisitions, drafting offers, etc
- Create and update HR documents in our internal handbook
- At least 4+ years of experience with recruiting and HR responsibilities in a startup environment
- At least 1 year of experience with processing payroll and managing relations with vendors such as Gusto
- Strong organization skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
knowledge of US and international employment-related laws, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Prior experience with an ATS
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- An opportunity to build the future and freedom to work wherever you want
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Equity options for all full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Computer setup of your choice
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
Please apply online: https://apply.workable.com/wyre/j/78A2EF1D71/
- + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs