Full Stack DeFi Developer - Lattice Exchange at Constellation Network
Full Stack DeFi Developer - Lattice ExchangeConstellation Network
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
426 days ago
✅ 44 applications
About the Job
This is a fully-remote fullstack developer role with a preference for candidates working in North American time zones.
Constellation Network is a framework that allows everyone to build and conduct a business on blockchain. Constellation is its own ecosystem, comprising Hypergraph—a feeless network with a reputation based consensus mechanism, the peer-to-peer Stargazer Wallet, and a decentralized finance platform called Lattice Exchange.
You’ll work on our newly launched Lattice Exchange platform - adding new features and optimizing existing systems. Lattice Exchange recently launched the Launchpad funding platform to allow users to stake their $LTX cryptocurrency in exchange for funding allocations in new projects launching in the Constellation ecosystem. With the equivalent of more than $9 million staked in the first week after launch, Launchpad is a huge and growing success within the community. You’ll also work on the Lattice Exchange cross chain swap project which aims to allow free or low cost currency exchange between Constellation and other blockchains (ETH, BTC, + more).
- React Frontend
- NodeJS Backend
- Postgres, Redis
- Serverless architecture deployed to AWS
What will you be doing?
- Working on both the frontend and backend of our DeFi app Lattice Exchange (see: platform.lattice.exchange)
- Developing exciting new features like cross chain swapping, staking, and wallet integrations
- Interacting with Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain
- Helping to maintain our core developer packages for Constellation Network
What experience are we looking for?
- 3+ years in professional web application development
- Interest in the crypto ecosystem and knowledge existing DeFi projects
- Experience with Typescript, ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, and SQL (Postgres, MySQL).
- Ability to maintain a clean git workflow and contribute to code review
- Experience writing both front and back end tests
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Experience with AWS + Serverless
- Experience with Solidity and deploying smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain
IMPORTANT HARD REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be available to work with at least 5 hours overlap with US time zones (EST or PST).
- Fluent or near-fluent spoken English communication - we need to be able to discuss complex topics together.
React, React Native, Web3, Chrome extension development
80k - 150k depending on location and experience + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Hedera Blockchain DApp DeveloperLuther Tech
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
40 days ago
🔥 54 applications
Senior Blockchain DeveloperAd-Yo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Berlin, Germany
12 days ago
🔥 64 applications
Senior Server-Side EngineerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Everywhere
17 days ago
✅ 25 applications
DeFi Quant ResearcherVesta
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Vancouver
64 days ago
👁 2609 views