OTC Trader Dubai at STABIT
OTC Trader Dubaitest
💼 Operations ⏰ Full Time 🌍 DUBAI
264 days ago
🔥 92 applications
About the Job
We are looking to hire a highly motivated trader who will be responsible for buying and selling securities on our behalf. In addition to analyzing short-term economic trends, assessing the risks associated with securities, and informing the appropriate departments of recent trends as well as the face value of securities, the trader is also responsible for the following: In addition, you should be able to evaluate the performance of trading strategies in order to determine whether or not they should be implemented.
Trading successfully requires a thorough understanding of the financial markets and the markets themselves. The ability to make accurate judgment calls when buying and selling securities should be a requirement for any top-performing trader.
• Buying and selling securities on behalf of the company.
• Evaluating trading algorithms.
• Implementing effective trading strategies.
• Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
• Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss.
• Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
• Keeping abreast with changes in the financial market.
• Assisting the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field.
• Proven trading experience.
• Strong business acumen.
• The ability to work well under stress.
• A solid understanding of financial markets.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• The ability to work long hours in a fast-paced environment.
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs