Senior Backend Engineer Web3/NodeJS at DEXTools
Senior Backend Engineer Web3/NodeJSDEXTools ·
💼 Tech ⏰ Part Time 🌍 Remote
369 days ago
🔥 112 applications
About the Company
DEXTools.io is the global leader web site providing all DeFi`s real-time and historical data for more than 55 blockchains.
About the Job
Our product is based in a high scalable, high performance micro services built with a NodeJS/MongoDB/Redis/AWS stack, supporting millions of visits and requests per day and real-time data services.
As part of our growth in the crypto/DeFi ecosystem we look for people to reinforce our backend team with a new full-time position.
- Proven leadership experience managing a technology team.
- Software engineering background with several years of proven experience in software development and particularly in Web products.
- Experience with NodeJS development for backend services and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in NoSQL databases (ideally MongoDB) and Redis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with agile methodologies - SCRUM, Kanban, or similar.
- Working with remote teams, contributing to paired programming and code review.
- Bonus if you have experience in data analytics or Web3, DeFi, Blockchain
- 100% remote and flexible schedule.
- Bank holidays based on your location
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Leading and supporting the technology team.
- Finding the right balance between time to market and software excellence.
- Designing and implementing solutions to improve platform performance, stability and user experience.
- Strategically plan all initiatives with the executive team to ensure that business objectives are properly aligned with the development of the software.
- Crafting new features as part of a multi-disciplined product team
- Ensuring that projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
- Assisting with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
- Mentoring junior developers in the team and planning their skill development
- Acting as a technical leader for the assigned product team
- Helping in setting up best practices for coding and conducting regular code reviews
- Providing an estimated time to complete programming tasks/objectives and being committed to meeting them
- Setting up processes while working in collaboration with other teams (internal or external) to efficiently meet the technical needs of the assigned project
- Release flow management
- Helping manage the Backend guild tasks and moving forward with more advanced tasks, including researching new technologies/approaches
- Assisting in resolving technical issues reported by customer support
NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Web3
$50-$80K / year
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Junior DevOps EngineerZero Knowledge Validator
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
27 days ago
🔥 53 applications
Full-stack EngineerStarboard Networks
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
47 days ago
🔥 80 applications
Backend Developer InternshipNakapad
💼 Tech ⏰ Internship 🌍 Remote
93 days ago
🔥 86 applications
Sr. Blockchain Engineer Lead/CTO (Solidity/Typescript)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Everywhere
12 days ago
🔥 212 applications