Solidity Engineer at Endless AI
Solidity EngineerEndless AI
💼 Tech ⏰ Part Time 🌍 Remote
287 days ago
🔥 130 applications
About the Job
Endless AI is a technology-driven entertainment company transforming the gaming industry through the convergence of NFTs and AI.
Our groundbreaking intelligent NFTs enable players to interact with them in fun and emotionally-evocative ways.
We are a passionate group of technologists, game designers, and storytellers who like to think BIG. We encourage our team members to let their imaginations run wild. Ideas can always be scaled down, but nothing great has ever come from thinking small.
We are seeking a Full Stack Solidity Engineer with a proven track record of creating smart contracts with a significant level of robustness. This position can be either full-time or part-time.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch. We’d love you to join us in shaping the future of entertainment.
Endless AI is headquartered in New York City, but you can live and work wherever you want.
We are building a diverse and inclusive company and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, walks of life, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
● Design, code, test and deploy smart contracts
● Work closely with engineering and product teams to ship a consistent experience to our
● Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
● Work with the team to tackle complex challenges associated with blockchain and other Web3
● 5+ years of software engineering
● 3+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
● Experience deploying smart contracts on Ethereum or EVM compatible solutions
● Ability to design unique, on-chain solutions to tough problems
● Knowledge of smart contract dev tools & frameworks
● Solid understanding and experience using Solidity events
● Strong computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and distributed
● Highly self-motivated, focused
● Proficient in English language
Compensation (details listed are for a full-time position)
● Competitive Salary
● Stock Option Plan
● Medical & Dental & Vision
● Flexible PTO
● Flexible Work Environment
● Parental Leave
Required Application Materials
TBD + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Blockchain (nodeJS / Solidity) EngineerCRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
8 days ago
✅ 31 applications
Junior DevOps EngineerZero Knowledge Validator
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
10 days ago
✅ 26 applications
Senior Solidity Engineer (Remote)Lorem Labs
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 UK & Europe timezones
20 days ago
👁 1394 views
Senior Software Engineer (Web3)Sismo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Paris
22 days ago
✅ 44 applications