Technical Product Lead at Gamestar
Technical Product LeadX8C ·
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
450 days ago
✅ 33 applications
About the Job
Gamestar+ is a next-generation streaming app that combines an innovative ‘play to earn’ blockchain architecture with globally recognised brands to deliver unique social gaming content through TV, mobile, and connected devices.
In the same way that Netflix transformed home entertainment, and Spotify transformed the music industry, Gamestar+ is poised to revolutionise board games by ‘bringing the metaverse to the lounge room’ and turning the games we know and love into interactive multimedia experiences.
Gamestar+ is led by a team of experienced industry experts and is backed by well-known investors, including Steve Harvey from Family Feud, the United Talent Agency, and Daymond John from Shark Tank. With the first titles launching in Q1 2022, Gamestar+ is bringing the convenience of Netflix, the magic of Hollywood, and the social experience of game night to an industry ready for a revolution.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Gamestar+ is looking for a blockchain focused Technical Product Lead to architect an ecosystem of blockchain-powered microservices to further enhance the value proposition of the Gamestar+ platform.
The Technical Product Lead will define strategy and architecture for large and complex areas of the blockchain, as well as leading cross-functional teams (including executives, investors, and development partners) through the concept-to-implementation process.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
As Technical Product Lead, you will
● Create a shared vision across the company by establishing consensus on blockchain strategies and priorities that will lead to product execution.
● Continuously investigate and advocate blockchain technologies and crypto ecosystems that support ongoing business and/or product needs.
Evaluate blockchain-based technology companies to identify potential partnership opportunities, and development for key initiatives.
● Lead a team in the development of innovative blockchain microservices that underpin the Gamestar+ platform, including conceptualization, technical implementation, and launch.
● Architect end to end solutions in partnership with business and technology divisions.
● Lead the build out of Gamestar+s blockchain based capabilities and token utility.
WHAT WE VALUE
These skills will help you succeed in this role
● Strong leadership skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Ability to lead projects and mentor team members based on leadership guidelines.
● Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
● Highly self-motivated and directed.
● Keen attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
● An advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
● Solid understanding of cryptography and encryption.
● 3+ Years of hands-on experience in designing and developing blockchain solutions.
● Experience preferred in consumer facing businesses.
● Experience managing teams of developers and architects to deliver on emerging
● Strong experience working with consulting or technology partners.
● Strong experience and background in developing distributed systems.
PLEASE APPLY ONY THROUGH THE BELOW APPLICATION FORM
Blockchain Technology, Cryptography, Encryption
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Web3 Data Science LeadGiza
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Zug
7 days ago
✅ 17 applications
Senior Technical LeadChainGPT
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote 📌 Sticky
8 days ago
✅ 26 applications
Bee Product OwnerSwarm Foundation
💼 Tech ⏰ Contract 🌍 remote
95 days ago
✅ 36 applications
Growth Hacking LeadPopoo
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Dubai, UAE
143 days ago
🔥 69 applications