UX/UI Designer at Koii Network
UX/UI DesignerKoii Network
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
279 days ago
✅ 14 applications
About the Job
Who We Are
Koii was founded on fairness, trust, and one immense objective: to give creators a space where they permanently own and earn the value they deserve from their digital content.
We’ve got solutions to some of the biggest problems facing development of the next generation of Web 3.0 applications. We’re building an advanced, but accessible framework for creating applications that leverage blockchain consensus, decentralized file networks and attention rewards.
Koii just closed a third successful funding round and we’re looking for talent to help us grow.
Job Type: Full-time, Independent Contractor. Reports directly to the Creative Director
About the Role:
- Use Figma as the primary design system.
- Sketch, wireframe, and create high fidelity prototypes to design projects with the goal of crafting the products and interactions our users have with the Koii brand.
- Be an advocate for the user on every project ensuring we are solving the right problems in the right ways.
- Understand the project objectives, user needs, and overall product strategy.
- Lead user research efforts and user interviews
- Represent the design team brand and refine design concepts with key stakeholders.
- Observe, understand, document, then improve our users’ experience through both online and offline interactions
- Embody the user voice on all digital solutions concepts (from discovery through to design and implementation)
- Run user interviews, validate personas for concepts, and define user goals
- Create highly visual task flow, user journey and customer journey maps showing the end to end customer experience
- Work with the development team to develop achievable solutions and follow implementation
- Create and package deliverables and conduct QA at an expert level
- Review work with the Creator Director, and keep them updated on project status and escalate items appropriately
- Commit to improving processes and methods with an emphasis on both effectiveness and efficiency
- You have proven talent designing digital products for consumers or businesses (3+ years)
- You are able to use customer research and product data to inform your design decisions
- You're experienced with modern design and collaboration tools like Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd)
- You prefer a collaborative approach to designing solutions
- You have a fundamental understanding of accessibility and the WCAG 2.0 guidelines
We’ll be excited if you also have
- Excellent writing skills
- Basic Web editing skills, including with tools such as Squarespace or Wordpress. Experience with front-end web development is an asset.
- Experience with cryptocurrency and other decentralized or blockchain-based technologies.
- Experience running user testing, analytics, focus groups, or other iterative processes to get feedback on design.
Please send the following
- Brief Cover Letter / Introductory Email
- Link to your portfolio of any past projects relevant to this role.
At Koii, we are building a protocol that creates infrastructure for quality information on the internet that is verified trustlessly. Anyone can use or build on top of our protocol and this network to track and reward attention. We value accessibility and transparency both in our products and in our organization.
Find out more at https://koii.network
Koii is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization. We value and encourage the contributions of our employees and strive to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential and drive outstanding results. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.
See requirements above
To be Discussed
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Senior Designer - Crypto Project Landing PageHyde
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
62 days ago
✅ 44 applications
💼 Design ⏰ Contract 🌍 UK
67 days ago
✅ 26 applications
Web3 UIUX Designer (Potential Creative Design Lead)CRASTONIC Ltd
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote, Japan or UAE
88 days ago
✅ 42 applications
UX/UI designerData Lake
💼 Design ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
73 days ago
🔥 112 applications