BD manager Brazil/LatAm (remote) at Dash Core Group
BD manager Brazil/LatAm (remote)Dash Core Group
💼 Business Development ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
642 days ago
✅ 13 applications
About the Job
At Dash, our Goal is to increase financial freedom and opportunities for everyone. We develop products that enable payments on the blockchain and make cryptocurrency accessible for consumers, merchants, businesses, and developers. We’ve designed a payments platform that puts user experience first, obscures the technical complexity underneath, and reinvents how cryptocurrency works in the future. Digital Cash enables financial freedom. The Dash ecosystem provides financial opportunities. Come help us create the future of finance and change the world.
As a business development manager for Brazil and southern LatAm, you will be responsible for the business development activities focused on Brazil, and all South American countries excluding Venezuela, tasked with researching and identifying new opportunities to improve Dash usage within our key growth verticals as well as developing and planning business activities to help drive value for the Dash network.
You will work under the business development function in order to achieve our key strategic goals, and help us change the world, by increasing financial freedom.
- Understand and execute the partnership strategy that will drive our Trading, financial services, payments and international remittance goals for the region.
- Own all elements of the partnership lifecycle in our key verticals: Finding opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, implementing and optimizing. - Owns projects from introduction, integration, to managing the ongoing relationship.
- Develop, build, and deploy Dash’s Business development strategy in Brazil and South America, reaching Wallets, exchanges, remittance businesses, infrastructure partners, consumer platforms, merchants, developers and other crypto/web related companies.
- Maintain a strategic mentality and provide recommendations in order to identify and run proof-of-concept opportunities with high growth potential partners based on a deep understanding of Dash and its value proposition.
- Build strong relations and establish productive relationships with internal Dash teams within DCG, the Dash ecosystem, as well as partners. Establishing shared milestones.
- Work with our internal and DAO funded marketing teams, in order to inspire growth, excitement and education about Dash, our partner’s products and the cryptocurrency industry.
- Work with internal legal team to navigate the changing regulatory environment in the region
- Become an expert on our platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, and impact for potential partners.
- Lead and participate in meetups and regional activities that will keep Dash in the minds of the crypto community.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, you know how to extract insights from raw data.
- Bilingual with Portuguese-English or Spanish English skills is a must, written and spoken.
- You will be 100% remotely working from home, so you will need excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and a self-starter attitude as a must.
- Deep knowledge and connections in the Fintech network in Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, or Chile, preferred if based in one of those countries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience with project management tools and marketing platforms is valued (eg Hubspot).
- Proficient with Google Suite of products or related software.
- We are a global organization, so from time to time, we work outside of regular office hours, in order to speak to the other side of the world.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- A burning desire to solve financial problems, through the real adoption of Dash is a must-have.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related field required.
- Five years of Marketing or business development experience in the service, financial services industries or startup Scene.
- Analytical tools
- To apply for this role, please submit an updated CV/resume and a brief introduction to [email protected]
- For more information on Dash, please visit https://www.dash.org
Business Development, Marketing, Communication
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
Gaming BD & Partnership ManagerPortal Fantasy
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
49 days ago
🔥 206 applications
Business Development Manager, GamingOpenSea
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 USA
76 days ago
👁 3595 views
Token Community Relations ManagerMogaland
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote (but core time zone is CET)
106 days ago
🔥 192 applications
Business Development ManagerStaFi Protocol
💼 Business Development ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
182 days ago
🔥 133 applications