CMO Equity Partner at BlockBeat
CMO Equity PartnerBlockBeat ·
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 United States
143 days ago
🔥 74 applications
About the Company
BlockBeat is a company dedicated to providing retail and professional crypto traders and investors with access to institutional-level tools at an affordable price. Our mission is to empower traders and investors with the information and tools they need to make informed decisions and achieve their trading & investment goals. We understand that navigating the crypto market can be overwhelming, especially with the lack of trust in news sources and the overwhelming amount of information available. BlockBeat solves this problem by bringing all of the necessary tools and information into a single terminal. We are committed to building the best possible platform for our users, and constantly fine-tuning and improving our offering. We believe that the crypto market is at an exciting turning point, and we are eager to be a part of its growth and evolution. We hope to empower traders and investors to achieve their goals, and help build a stronger and more accessible crypto market for everyone.
About the Job
About the Role
We are looking for a senior full-stack marketing executive with vast knowledge in Crypto to join us and plan, lead and execute all marketing and PR activities.
As the CMO, you will be responsible for representing the brand publicly and improving the brand identity/proposition, defining marketing strategies, creating and managing social media channels, building your marketing team, planning and executing all required campaigns, finding the right resources, and planning the time and budget.
✔ Public Relations, networking and team-building:
● Be the go-to person for all the marketing, communication and promotions activities and become one of the project’s faces.
● Build and manage external relationships with crypto and gaming media, press, journalists, agencies, influencers, partners, and possibly investors.
● Plan and execute the ambassador program and influencer marketing campaigns.
✔ Campaigns and events:
● Design, coordinate and execute promotional and PR campaigns across all possible channels.
● Implement and track organic/paid promotions and ads campaigns.
● Design and execute organic/paid press releases and influencer marketing campaigns regularly.
● Plan, design and coordinate required marketing materials and creatives.
✔ Social media management:
● Lead and execute all social media marketing activities, including copywriting and content creation, with an implemented content calendar for all social media channels such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Twitch, YouTube, etc.
● Write attractive and comprehensive copies, articles and posts to acquire new audiences, engage and maintain the community across the official website, blog, social media channels, Discord and external news websites.
● Study the market for new changes and trends and generate comprehensive and easy-to-understand executive reports.
● Setup tracking pixels on all social including Twitter, FB, Google etc..
● Analyze, track and improve metrics and KPIs and run practical A/B testings where needed.
● Experience in marketing and community management preferably in the crypto space.
● Deep understanding of the gaming industry and marketing for PC/Consoles games.
● Deep understanding of blockchain aspects such as NFT, DeFi, governance and utility tokens, DAO, dApps, Ethereum network, Wallet, etc.
● Deep understanding of Discord and social media platforms, including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram and Reddit.
● A leader and team builder with both creative and analytical capabilities with a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
● Outstanding communication (written and verbal English skills) and interpersonal abilities.
● Physically located in the U.S. or Canada.
✔ Big pluses
● Having a strong network of connections in the gaming and crypto communities of journalists, influencers and investors.
● Native or bilingual English speaker.
This is an equity only position in a well-funded startup
Marketing, Sales Funnels, Social Media Management, Advertising, Tracking Pixels, CRMS, Community Managemnt Via Telegram, Discord
0 + Equity
Applications for this job are currently closed.Apply on CryptoJobs
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
515 days ago
✅ 7 applications
Head of Protocol PartnershipsRarible DAO
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 remote
490 days ago
✅ 16 applications
IOEN Partnerships and Business Development ManagerIOEN
💼 Tech ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
557 days ago
✅ 11 applications