Communications and Community ManagerRamp Network
Full Time Marketing
Posted 81 days ago
To take part in our recruitment process, please send your application here: https://rampnetwork.recruitee.com/o/communications-specialist
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!
We’re looking for a communications and community manager with deep crypto expertise to join Ramp. You will be responsible for driving awareness for Ramp amongst the blockchain community. You will be the bridge between our brand and the community. You'll communicate with our users through social media and lead day-to-day efforts related to engaging with the crypto media, helping us build our crypto-first employer brand. You’ll partner with Ramp employees from across the company to develop unique POVs and amplify them via traditional and social media strategies. In addition to your core responsibilities, you will also support other parts of our communications function, including product launches on an ad-hoc basis.
- communicating with users on our social media and moderating the discussions involving Ramp,
- building and executing on a proactive communications plan to drive awareness for Ramp and our products within the crypto communities,
- ensuring Ramp is represented at key crypto events both online and offline,
- developing content together with the product team to help make Ramp a go-to resource for the crypto community,
- building narratives and communications plans that support the company’s crypto-first narrative.
- creative storytelling with an understanding of what stories resonate with the media and an audience of crypto developers and the broader crypto ecosystem,
- strong interest in and familiarity with crypto technology and the community,
- experience telling a product story through media, social channels and community relations,
- a demonstrated ability to understand complex subject matter, along with the skills needed to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience of stakeholders,
- native to social media platforms,
- stellar writing and storytelling skills: prose that’s clear and concise, with an eye toward eliminating jargon,
- grace under fire: PR + crypto equals a fast-paced working environment. You should be unflappable at crunch time, and be able to deliver a quality product under the most stressful of circumstances,
- is a plus: 3-5 years relevant work experience at either a PR agency or on an in-house communications team,
- is a plus: an understanding of the regulatory, security and technical landscapes influencing the state of cryptocurrency today (and tomorrow).
💰 PLN 9 500 - 13 000 per month / GBP 51 000 - 70 000 per year B2B net on invoice - or equivalent on employment contract,
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company - so far we have grown 40x this year,
🏝 26+ fully paid holidays - or more if you need it,
🏠 comfy workspace located in London, Warsaw or Wrocław and the possibility of remote work
🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us (for Poland roles, for remote outside of Poland - no, for UK - in progress)
💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
👩🎓 self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
🗣️ English lessons,
🔝 making decisions, having an impact, and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sex orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Not the position you're looking for, but want to grow along a rapidly growing startup? Apply to an open application and let's chat!
social media, communication, pr, marketing
51 - 70k GBP / year + Equity
Social Media ManagerCradles
Full Time Marketing 📌 Sticky
2647 views · featured 16 days ago
Marketing Brand DirectorFormless
Full Time Marketing
1215 views · featured 21 days ago
Marketing and Content ManagerO-MEE.IO
Full Time Marketing
1887 views · featured 26 days ago
Social Media ManagerReneVerse.io
Full Time Marketing
2055 views · featured 27 days ago
Share this opportunity:
CryptoJobs is the #1 website for blockchain jobs. We believe the emergence of blockchain technology and decentralized applications will change the world as we know it, and it’s already happening. We’re on a mission to connect talented individuals to the best blockchain projects, to accelerate the advent of a more decentralized world.
Join 20,000+ crypto enthusiasts for weekly updates:
And 1,000+ other crypto companies around the world