Marketing Manager - Brand and Communications at Massive
Marketing Manager - Brand and CommunicationsMassive
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
32 days ago
🔥 131 applications
Massive is currently looking for a Marketing Manager, Communications and Brand. You are someone who has been obsessed for years, not only with consumer brands but with blockchain and cryptocurrency. You have worked for someone who has built a consumer brand, or have done it yourself. Maybe you have been a marketer in fintech and want to bridge over to blockchain. You will be responsible for growing, developing, and leading Massive’s brand across multiple channels and overseeing brand strategy, communication and public relations.
This role presents a unique opportunity to grow Massive’s brand into a household name, and to shape the brand strategy, narrative and voice of the company as needed.
The scope of the role includes brand strategy, storytelling, social media, content creation, creative development, and more. You will be responsible for translating the product direction and positioning into consumer-facing programs that drive awareness, consideration, and adoption.
- Your primary responsibilities include:
- Create and distribute exciting public relations and social media campaigns.
- Manage $250,000 of annual brand-building budget.
- Partner effectively with product and engineering teams, and sales to develop go-to-market campaigns and deliver exceptional brand/product experiences.
- Execute initiatives such as partnerships, influencer programs, and activations to land key messages and elevate the Massive brand.
- Act as a brand advocate, providing thought-leadership, inspiration, and best practices that contribute to the success of the brand across all channels.
- Attend blockchain and other conferences to spread the word about Massive.
- Develop the Massive’s brand story and bring it to life across all owned and operated paid channels.
🧭 Ideal candidate
- 5+ years of brand management experience required
- Previous experience working in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Previous experience working in consumer
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
- Project management capabilities. The ability to manage complex project work streams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem solver with strong ability to work independently
- Able and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits (medical & dental)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- $500 WFH Reimbursement
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
Marketing, public relations, branding, copywriting, content management
$80,000 - $130,000 (Dep on experience) + Equity
Digital Marketing & Content ManagerKaddra UK Ltd
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 UK -London
42 minutes ago
✅ 1 applications
Influencer ManagerData Lake
💼 Marketing ⏰ Other 🌍 Remote
5 days ago
🔥 58 applications
Marketing and Content ManagerPeppersec Inc
💼 Marketing ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
6 days ago
🔥 99 applications
Twitter Account ManagerMidas.Investments
💼 Marketing ⏰ Part Time 🌍 Remote
10 days ago
🔥 112 applications