Marketing / Social Media Manager at Swing
Marketing / Social Media ManagerSwing
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 Remote
153 days ago
🔥 133 applications
Swing is looking for an experienced marketing/social media manager to join our growing Marketing and Community team. You will work directly with the senior leadership team defining the state of the art for decentralized exchange liquidity.
As a crypto-passionate marketer joining a remote-first startup, you will help grow the Swing community, grow our social media presence and create high levels of web traffic and customer engagement. You will create original text and image content (working alongside our design team), manage posts and respond to followers on our social channels. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Together, we will establish a thriving ecosystem bringing multi-chain liquidity to an audience in the billions.
As the ideal candidate, you have demonstrated marketing experience in the crypto/blockchain industry as well as the curiosity and creativity to explore new approaches to crypto growth hacking.
Swing is a decentralized cross-chain, multi-chain liquidity protocol on Ethereum, Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche, Polkadot, Arbitrum, xDai, Fantom, Optimism and other top layer 1 & 2 protocols. We aggregate liquidity across multiple blockchains and allow users to trade cross-chain crypto assets with low slippage.
The Swing team is a humble and curious group of builders and designers who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new financial use cases it enables. We’re a nimble team from Silicon Valley reigning from top technology companies like Apple, Amazon, Blackberry, IBM and we’re on a mission to enable frictionless liquidity for all crypto assets.
Our people are our greatest assets: our diverse team thrives in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are applauded. We value our team culture above all else. Regardless of where or what you studied, your role at Swing will require both a high level of expertise and strategic thinking on creative issues.
- Create engaging and memeful content to increase impressions and community engagement across social channels
- Work closely with marketing leadership to build & execute community growth strategy (AMAs, polls, influencer strategy, giveaways, etc)
- Reference other social media accounts to study best practices and use cases
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Work alongside influencers & third party communities activation activities
- Develop KPIs to create reports & measure results
- Proven work experience as a social media manager, scaling communities, at least 3+ years
- Raw Crypto humor and excellent copywriting skills
- Hands-on experience producing content for channels like Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and more
- Data-informed and metrics driven but know when to charge forward with your gut to capitalize on emerging social trends
What we offer you:
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading decentralized exchange practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space
- A competitive salary and stock/token options
Apply by sending your resume and github profile to [email protected]
Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Twitter, Telegram, Copywriting, Community
Digital Marketing & Content ManagerKaddra UK Ltd
💼 Marketing ⏰ Full Time 🌍 UK -London
1 hour ago
✅ 1 applications
Influencer ManagerData Lake
💼 Marketing ⏰ Other 🌍 Remote
5 days ago
🔥 58 applications
Marketing and Content ManagerPeppersec Inc
💼 Marketing ⏰ Contract 🌍 Remote
6 days ago
🔥 99 applications
Twitter Account ManagerMidas.Investments
💼 Marketing ⏰ Part Time 🌍 Remote
10 days ago
🔥 112 applications